The Secret of NIMH wiki Protocol. Please read. Failure to abide these rules will result in a two day ban.
- When submitting fan art, please place it in the category "Fan artwork".
- When submitting fan fictions, please place it under the category "Fan Fictions"
- When writing a review about the Secret of NIMH, please place it under the category, "NIMH film reviews".
- When posting screenshots ONLY from the film, please place it under the category "NIMH Screenshots.
Chat, Blog, and Forum rules:
- No cussing. The word "Crap" is ok. If I see any cussing, I will give you ONE warning. If you cuss again, you will be kickbanned and banned for a day.
- No racial talk. Like the cussing rule, you'll be given a warning. Failure to heed the warning will result in a kickban from the chat and a one day ban.
- Please no religious talk like "Islam is dumb." If I see any bad religious talk, you will be banned for two hours (since its not a very bad rule break).
- No bad-mouthing people. You will have one warning. Failure to heed my warning will result in a two day ban.
- ALL FOUR OF THESE RULES GO FOR THE CHATROOM, BLOGS, AND FORUMS! AS WELL AS SPEEQUE!
Editing/Adding Pages Rules:
- If you are going to edit a page to add more information, feel free to do so! But, if you add any cuss words, derogatory terms, or say crude things in the edit or add nasty pictures, you will be banned for a week.
- If you are adding a page to add more information to my wiki, feel free to do so! But, if you add any cusswords, bad images, crude words, or derogatory terms, you will be banned for a week.
Editing People's Profile Rules:
- Be tasteful.
- Do not add bad images, cuss words, or derogatory terms about that person. If you do, you will recieve a two day ban. After your ban, if you continue doing so, you will be banned for two weeks.
Adding Photos to the Wiki.
- Do not add mad images.
- Do not steal anyone else's artwork.
- Please state in the caption where you found the picture.
Sorry there are so many rules, but this is a family site and I want it to be safe. Thank you for reading! :)